Direct West Natural Resources LLP,
Division Nine, Public Relations Representation,
Administrator: Dean Stratton, CEO
Summer S. Osborne
Business Owner- Sunny Skyes Marketing
Address: Bethany, On
Phone: (705) 770-2124
Responsible and respectful professional who is experienced in: sales, marketing, management, production, accounting, payroll, and business law. A strong collaborator, adept at self-motivation who constantly elevates and inspires peers. She is detail orientated, goal-driven, and actively seeking opportunities to grow.
Business Owner of Sunny Skyes Marketing, ON August 2017-Present
Marketing, Social Media Management & Website Design
• Advanced in Outlook, Microsoft 365, G Suite, and Facebook for Business
• Administration, payroll, and business finances
• Social media management (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Reels, and Twitter)
• Website design & Website Editing
• Target Market Segmentation
• Monthly reporting (data and analytics)
• Hootsuite, HubSpot, Later, Stripe, Shopify, and more
• Graphic Design and Photo Editing
• Google Ad Words
• Google Analytics
• Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
Business – Algonquin College
Specialized in Marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree – Completed with honors
• Education Included: Business Development, Business Law, Sales, Balance Sheets, Budgeting, Website Design/Development, Social Media Management (specific to the target audience), Consumer Surveying, and More
Behavioral Neuroscience – B.Sc. Laurentian University
• Minor in Psychology –Completed with Honors
• Study of the Human and Animal Brain – Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Sociology, and Psychology
Achievements and Certificates
• Canadian Investment Funds Course (IFSE)
• Fundraiser Coordinator for CIBC Run for the Cure
• Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C
• Smart Service Certified
Hard working and dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and
relationship-building skills. Listen attentively, communicate persuasively and follow through
diligently. Passion for Customer management and sales roles.
SUMMARY/ HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Good communication skills and a great team player. Managed various clients in the
corporate environment. Lead teams and co-ordinated activities with customers and
- Canadian Permanent residency obtained through express entry. Scored high marks
- Experienced in Sales generation, co-ordination and digital marketing.
- Over 6 years of experience in the IT industry with Tata consultancy services.
- International work experience at client locations in Rome and Milan.
- Quick learner -Ability to catch up with new roles and technologies quickly. Switched
to different roles and technical stacks within the organization.
- Experienced in creating documents and Logs.
- Customer Management • Presentation Skills
- Public Speaking • Good communication Skills
- Quick learner • Gentle Approach
- Document preparation • Excellent computer skills
- Analysis & Problem solving • Time Management
- Good Technical Skills obtained through IT industry experience – Cloud computing,
Various Operating systems, Microsoft office, Datawarehouse, Reporting.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
IT professional Sept 2013- Mar 2020
Tata Consultancy Services (https://www.tcs.com) India,Italy
- Managed number of teams, handled customer management and support, Created
- Was in Charge of Client management, co-ordination of activities, Query resolution.
Sales, support and supervision – Part Time
Bachelor of Technology, T.K.M College of Engineering
Kollam, Kerala, India 2009 – 2013
CGPA – 8.59/10