Direct West Natural Resources LLP,
Land Man Services Div 24
Administrator: Dean Stratton
118 Douglas Henning Bay
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3Y 2C5
13 years’ experience in Project Management, Operations & Supply Chain Management in the Petroleum and Food Processing Industries, with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, master’s degree in Operations Research, PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) & Lean Six Sigma certifications.
Areas of expertise include:
|Project Management||Lean Six Sigma||Data Analysis|
|Upstream||Asset Management||Change Management|
|Continuous Process Improvement||Business Case Assessment||Risk Identification & Management|
|Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook||Operations Optimization with mathematical modelling||Contracting & Procurement|
|Soft skills which include organizational, multi-tasking, documentation, communication (oral & written), time management, problem-solving, analytical, teamwork & interpersonal skills.|
Pipeline Coordinator September 2020 till date
G3 Canada Limited. Winnipeg – Canada.
(Leading Agricultural Service company which operates a network of grain elevators and port terminals in Eastern & Western Canada, servicing customers in all continents in the world)
- Supporting pipeline operations & projects planning and Implementation for 15 operational facilities across Canada.
- Third Party Procurement Management, Grading, Inspection and Testing Services Management.
- Performance data Analytics and Reporting for continuous improvement initiatives.
Senior Project Manager June 2016 – July 2020
Wellsmart Drilling & Energy Services Limited, Lagos – Nigeria
(Oil & Gas Service company in Nigeria with a fleet of 4 land and offshore Drilling Rigs, staff strength of over 250 and year 2018 revenue of $21.6M)
Responsible for project management of human and material resources deployed in construction of oil wells on rig contract and turn-key basis for local and international oil producing companies.
Conoil Producing Limited, Lagos – Nigeria June 2008 – June 2016
(Nigeria’s leading indigenous Oil and Gas Producing Company with 6 oil blocks, over 300 staff, average annual revenue of over $500M and oil reserve base estimated at over $10 billion)
Senior Operations Engineer February 2014 – June 2016
Managed operations, maintenance, and projects of 2 production facilities with daily production of 25,000 barrels in line with safety and regulatory standards.
- Achieved zero operational downtime and 10% increase in production
- Attained 95% closeout of operational issues identified by regulatory bodies.
- 20% reduction in logistics cost for movement of personnel and materials.
- Successfully performed facility HSE Inspections with 100% success for 2 mobile offshore producing assets and 3 drilling rig operations.
Project Manager April 2011 – January 2014
Rig site project supervision of all operations, logistics, procurement, contracting and Inventory management in a $120M oil well drilling project.
- Administered all supply chain contracts on site, establishing new transportation strategy that led to 15% improvement in contractors’ service delivery index.
- Led reengineering process thereby reducing cost incurred on materials and rental tools by 35%.
- Deployed an operations research tool known as Transportation Model and achieved 20% under-budget spending from reduced boat and helicopter movements
- Assisted in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety, Security and Environmental management while recording no lost time incidence for 1 year.
- Successful drilling of Exploratory well leading to discovery of new oil field with over 100M barrels ($7.5 Billion).
Operations Engineer June 2008 – April 2011
Coordination of operations & logistic movement of personnel, materials and equipment, government regulatory inspection and general management of 2 offshore producing facilities & 3 drilling Rigs.
- Managed air, land, and marine logistics for 2 offshore production platforms and 3 drilling rigs with 30% cost reduction within 1 year.
- Coordinated all mobilization and demobilization of all third-party equipment, tools & vessels reducing rental costs by 15%.
Master of Science in Business Administration (Operations Research) March 2015
University of Lagos, Lagos – Nigeria
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering October 2004
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho – Nigeria
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Project Management Institute
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Professional
Six Sigma Global Institute
GABRIEL RODRIGUEZ GARCIA
Paseo del tornado 171, residencial senderos, Torreon, Coahuila, 27018 Mexico
I ́m a quick learner, I love to work with people, I ́m open to work in new industries. I excel
at doing my job efficiently and with quality. I distinguished myself for being a leader that
know how to work with other people. My team’s quality is impeccable.
Bachelor degree in International business 2015-2019
Universidad La Salle Laguna- Gómez Palacio Durango
Soluciones en logística VAGALU, logistics coordinator
- Organized the schedule and order of the trucks with the different clients in order to
be on time with the lower operating costs for the company.
- Responsible of 20 units and 5 different clients.
- Oversee the trucks I had under my supervision for them to work in the best
conditions, in communication with the mechanical workshop.
Soluciones en logística VAGAL, Quality supervisor
05/2019 to 03/2022
- Inspected finished work to address discrepancies in requirements or customer
- Supervise 30 people in different work shifts and had to verify to make an excellent
job each of the teams, in each detail of the service.
- Responsible of the order of each service with coordination with logistics to finish
the job in time in order for the trucks to be with the clients whenever they need it.
- Train new teammates on how things should in order to comply with the company´s
- Create strategies to reduce time without neglecting quality, I reduced time to 5
minutes per service, and with one teammate less. I made the team more efficient.
- Positive attitude
- Decision making
- Customer service
- Client relations
- Training and leadership
- Train staff
- Quick learner
- Careful with details
- Native Spanish speaker
- English, fluent
- Portuguese, fluent
- Rotary family member
- Boy Scout at younger age
- COPARMEX President at University
Pingback: Welcome to DWNR CALGARY « Direct West Natural Resources LLP